This post is for ONE handmade gold plated infinity sterling silver pendant. NOT INCLUDING CHAIN.
Pleases specify things below in the message
1. Type of finish - high polish or matte
2. Type of plating - yellow gold, rose gold or black rhodium for each ring.
Everything is custom made. Please allow us about 1 - 2 weeks to make a new item.
Please let me know if you need the item on specific date then I will arrange the time to make it as soon as I can.
♥ Visit my shop @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/jubilejewel ♥
♥ Please like our Facebook page to see our new products and promotions - http://on.fb.me/Rtt5Al ♥
Before you place an order, please carefully read our terms and policy.
All shipping included tracking number for US and CANADA customer.
How to Protect Gold Plated Jewelry
Gold-plated jewelry is made by covering a sterling silver, with a very thin layer of gold. Since the gold layer is thin and reactive with silver, it will eventually wear away.
1. Keep gold-plated jewelry away from hard surfaces. Bumps and scratches will cause the gold layer to wear away faster.
2. Store your gold-plated jewelry in a velvet lined jewelry box, or wrap it in a soft material that will prevent scratches.
3. Lightly wipe your gold-plated jewelry with a damp cotton cloth. This will help to eliminate any dirt or dust from accumulating on the surface and wearing away the gold layer.
4. Use a non-abrasive jewelry polishing cloth and gently rub the gold-plated jewelry to restore shine.
5. Take the gold-plated jewelry to a local jeweler where they can replace the gold layer. This may be necessary if the gold-plating has already started to wear off. Check with your local jeweler to see what they charge for this service.
We currently accept PayPal and Credit Card and it's a secured way of payment.
We do not accept money orders.
Please be advised that the 13% HST tax applies to local orders from Canadian
Orders that have been paid in full are generally shipped within 7 - 14 business days time.
When order shipped internationally reach the destination country, they maybe subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
If you refuse a shipment from JubileJewel, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to JubileJewel. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
Your privacy is important to us and we care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our customers and customers shipping products to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to inspection, and may be opened by customs authorities.
We provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as description, to our carriers, and this information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws.
Most of the jewelry are made to order and made for your size. We do not refund or exchange any custom made jewelry.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Custom made items that time spent is not reclaimable. Engraved item that is marked with your message.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item with obvious signs of use.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Custom order: Specific to this clause are nameplate necklaces, initial ring and infinity ring. Because each nameplate and initial ring is unique and handmade they are not returnable. Our nameplates are hand cut from solid gold sheet, sterling silver and the diamonds are hand set.
Custom orders will be made exactly as discussed through email or as written in the comments section at checkout. Please make sure that you have the correct spelling, message placement, and correct size before submitting your order. I cannot accept returns on custom orders.
After I have received your order, changes might not be possible. For this reason, a fee to cover time and materials (usually $10-$20) will apply if the change requires me to start over on your piece. Changes to your order are not possible after it is shipped.
If you order the wrong size, a local jeweler should be able to size ring(s) for you, or I can resize them ($20 fee, plus shipping to and from me) Due to the text on the rings, it is not always possible to resize rings without losing some of the inscription.
Custom orders are welcome:
We do custom orders as well, if there is something special you had in mind, please convo us. We would make a custom listing for you for payment first.
Please convo. us if you should have any other questions :)